Thursday, January 15, 2009

B&C Laboratories Lip & Moist Creams Part II

Another one of the goodies my sister brought me from Japan was the B&C Laboratories La France Lip & Moist Creams.



These creams are pear-shaped because they are supposed to smell like French Butter Pears! Let's just say I heartily welcome this set to the collection on my night stand. Who could resist those ridiculously cute packaging?





I normally dislike, okay, more like intensely dislike, any pear-scented lotion or cream because I just don't get along with the fragrance at all. It gives me headaches! I like the fruit, just not anything scented with it. That said, I LOVE this pear scent! It's so subtle, light, and simply delectable! I wanted to eat the stuff, seriously!


In comparison with the rest of the collection, the La France Moist Cream is on the light side, being just a dab thicker than the Kumomo chan Moist Cream but definitely much thinner than the Apuru chan and Mikan chan Moist Creams. However, being on the thinner side doesn't mean it's not as moisturizing. It is, and I use it on days when my alligator hands aren't as scaly (the alligator scales need intense treatment!). And the cream smells so good I couldn't stop sniffing my hand everytime I put some on :D


The La France Lip Cream is awesome! Again, in comparison to the rest it's on the thinner side, thicker than the Kumomo chan Lip Cream but definitely lighter than Apuru chan and Mikan chan Lip Creams. I'm pretty sure it's wax-based, but it doesn't feel waxy at all! If anything, I would compare the buttery texture to the Rosebud Perfume Company's Smith Minted Rose or Brambleberry Rose Lip Balms. May be it's the silicone? Either way, I love it! Very moisturizing with good lasting power. Definitely one of my favorites!

See my previous "B&C Laboratories Lip & Moist Creams" post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts