Saturday, January 17, 2009

SkinLite Strawberry Yogurt Masque

Let's just say the SkinLite Strawberry Yogurt Masque singlehandedly restored my confidence in brand's wash-off masks. After repeatedly disappointing experiences with both the Hydrating Cucumber Masque and Green Tea Re-Energizing Masque, I didn't expect much at all. In fact, my thoughts were, urgh, it's going to be another pulpy mask. But thankfully I was utterly completely wrong.



The Strawberry Yogurt Masque was actually more, okay, a whole lot more, delicious than disgusting. Upon opening the package, I was wondering why I am going to put this yummy smelling goodness on my face and not in my mouth instead. It's texture was impressively creamy, unlike the light gel-cream Suki Strawberry Yogurt Pack, another decent wash-off mask I'm near finishing. And here's the part that seriously confused the foodie-wannabe in me - it smelled exactly, and I mean exactly, like the Strawberry Yoplait!

It was instant relief the moment I smoothed the mask on, very soothing and comfortable. It dried to a translucent film, and upon contact with water it puffed up in the same manner Avon Hydrofirming Drench Recovery Mask, only it was not gooey and was rather easy to rinse off. After rinsing, my face felt like I had just put on moisturizer and I didn't need anything else other than my eye cream. The mask was overall very pleasant, the texture, the scent, the moisturization, it was everything I wanted it to be!

Last but not least, it goes for only $1 each on Sasa.com! You bet I'm stocking up. Just did :D

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts