Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Day Out in Minato Mirai!

Hubby and I decided to take a stroll through the endless malls of Minato Mirai, partly because, well, we simply haven't been yet. Hubby walks through them every day to get to class, and I never really go there, except for a few occasions where we always head straight to our targeted destination and didn't really walk around.

It was chilly outside, but we spent most of the time inside so I wore shorts again ^.^

A pretty Christmas tree inside one of the malls, though I don't remember if it was in the Landmark Plaza or Queens' Square...

Boy, let me tell you, walking around for hours is such a great exercise! It's good for our hearts and our stomachs, as in, burning off some calories in preparation for Bubby's buffalo wings ^.^

2 comments:

Jane said...

cute outfit! the hat definitely stands out!

D. said...

Thank you dodo ^.^

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts