Friday, December 10, 2010

Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush

Bought these Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush a while ago but didn't use them until now. There are 4 different palettes, Chica, Sandy, Hush Baby, and Love Rush, although I wish they would make more palettes because I want to collect them all ^.^ By the way, I feel the pictures of palettes online are, umm, way off, especially for Love Rush and Hush Baby, so I wouldn't depend on them to make a purchasing decision if I were you. I would suggest you google them for actual photos of the palettes.

Mark Snap To It Case
***Picture from Avon.com.

Each palettes has 3 different colors, all mixed up in a checker pattern, very pretty. You will have to buy the Mark Snap To It Case separately for these Good Glowing Mosaic Blushes, but the cases all have magnetic strips that can accommodate any combination of Mark eyes, lips, and cheek colors. The case is clear and straight forward with a thin mirror underneath the lid running length wise.

Chica inside the Snap To It Case, the smallest size (fits 1 cheek color pan or 2 eye/lip color pans)

The thin mirror strip underneath the lid.


I bought all 4 palettes but have only used 2 colors so far, Hush Baby and Chica. These blushes have a nice and smooth texture, not too soft that they would crumble but not too hard that they would dust up a storm when I swirl my brush over them. They are unscented, which is a plus for anyone who is sensitive to fragrance. Pigmentation is varied, however, and that's the only complaint I have against them. I haven't tried the other 2 colors Sandy and Love Rush yet, and just judging from the pan Love Rush appears to be the most pigmented out of the 4 palettes and Sandy the sheerest.

Hush Baby: a very sheer pink with silvery pink shimmers. This is pretty much a highlighter as it is so sheer it wouldn't even show up on my medium-fair skin! Even after swirling a good amount onto my brush, all I see is shimmers.
- Top row far left, bottom row 2nd from left, and top row far right: looks brown but swatches a coral with brownish undertone.
- Bottom row far left, top row 3rd from left, and bottom row far right: looks rosy but swatches a frosty carnation pink that is on the cooler side.
- Top row 2nd from left, bottom row 3rd from left: looks coral pink but swatches a bright hot pink. This color surprises me the most because it swatches nothing like how it appears in the pan. Odd.

Chica: this is a decently pigmented blush, at least for me. On my cheeks it shows up a pinky peach, very nice! There are shimmers in this blush, but they don't really show up as shimmers, instead imparting just a bit of a glow.
- Top row far left, bottom row 2nd from left, top row far right: looks peachy but swatches a reddish coral with no shimmers.
- Bottom row far left, top row 3rd from left, bottom row far right: a pretty rose with very fine gold shimmers that doesn't show up. This color actually shows up true to the color in pan, only a tad more vivid.
- Top row 2nd from left, bottom row 3rd from left: looks nude brown but swatches a warm dusty rose with brownish undertones. This color also has very fine gold shimmers that doesn't show up at all. On the back of my hand, this color makes my warm yellowy olive skin tone looks a bit bruised. Good thing it doesn't look like that on my cheeks! Phew!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts