Friday, December 10, 2010

A Night Out in Shibuya, Tokyo

Went to K.'s bday party in Shibuya - first time in Shibuya for hubby and me ^.^ and only a 30 minutes train ride away too!

Getting out of the train station, we were greeted with the sight of this famous scramble crossing (as in all traffic stops and pedestrians pours out onto the street in all directions)! I know my picture makes it look a bit quaint, but trust me it was super crowded and chaotic with all the flashing lights. It is one of the busiest crossings in the world, and hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people come through here daily!

Makes me nostalgic for Times Square :(


So what do I do but take a video of the crossing? xD I thought I had found myself some space to take pictures and whatnot, and then -doh- someone walked by and knocked me on the elbow while I was filming the video -.- Just to give you some sense on how crowded it was there!

We had to wait for several more people to arrive, so what do we do but gather and wait by the famous Hachiko statue like everyone else and their brothers?

We had all you can eat yakitori ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts