Saturday, August 4, 2012

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Fluid

I think I'm really starting to like Caudalie's Pulpe Vitaminee range! In addition to the fantastic (albeit overpriced) Eye and Lip Cream, I've been using a 4mL (0.13 fl oz.) sample tube of this Anti-Wrinkle Fluid it's great too! Now that I think about it, Caudalie as a brand in general has been great and several of their products (Eye and Lip Cream above, Beauty Elixir, Lip Conditioner, Hand and Nail Cream, etc.) have worked really well for me and I like them a lot. 


The Anti-Wrinkle Fluid is a moisturizing emulsion that feels rich coming out of the tube but is actually quite light going on. It leaves my skin feeling velveting soft and is neither sticky or greasy, even after a few hours. After skipping daytime moisturizer for a while and let Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Sara Sara Milk fried my skin, I started layering Mamonde Moisture Emulsion and HABA Lift Up Serum underneath for damage control. But then I ran out of both and this Anti-Wrinkle Fluid has been saving the day since. Perhaps it was a combined effort of all 3, but my dry and flaky patches have improved greatly, though they haven't gone away completely. I think my skin just need more time to recover since I did, umm, torture it.

The Anti-Wrinkle Fluid is scented with the usual fresh and leafy fragrance that's common in many Caudalie products. Either the way the scent is very light and does not last. So far, with daytime and sometimes night use, the 4mL 0.13 fl oz. sample tube has been lasting me for almost two weeks and it's still more than half full! Of course, the downfall is that the full size is rather pricey, $58 for a 40mL pump bottle. I guess that means I have one more thing to fill my basket when there's a good promotion ^.^

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Fluid:
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIPELARGONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE*, C14-22 ALCOHOLS*, NYLON-12, SQUALANE*, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE* , DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE*, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE*, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CYATHEA CUMINGII LEAF EXTRACT*, PALMITIC ACID*, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ECHINACEA PURPUREA EXTRACT*, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT*, POLYSORBATE 60*, TOCOPHEROL*, CARBOMER, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT*, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT*, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE*, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, BENZYL SALICYLATE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. (071/056) *Origine végétale - Plant origin
***List of ingredients from Caudalie USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts