Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oshima Tsubaki Oil Part II

Spotted this 40mL bottle of Oshima Tsubaki Oil for 798yen at Don Quixote, and of course I bought it because of that cute little travel sized 20mL spray bottle Hair Water. I was packing at the time and probably shouldn't add more weight to my suitcases, but I didn't care. I wanted to try that Hair Water, even though I already have a 250mL bottle of Tsubaki Water from the Tsubaki Shining Water Gift Set, just so I have something to compare ^.^


I've already reviewed the Oshima Tsubaki Oil, so this is just a quick picture post :) I haven't used the Hair Water either, so I'm looking forward to it and will review after a good trial.

See my previous Oshima Tsubaki Oil post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts