Saturday, February 2, 2013

Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream

Two weeks ago, along with Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream I also incorporated this mini 0.05fl oz/1.5mL sample tube of Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream into my nightly routine. The Sana Hadanomy Collagen line plus Steam Cream (will review both soon) as sealant moisturizer just didn't cut it anymore and is relegated to day use only now.




This cream has a very interesting fragrance. It smells like fresh and floral...cigarette. Mind you, I didn't say cigarette smoke, I said cigarette. An unburnt, unsmoked cigarette still in its packaging. Have you ever tried smelling a freshly opened box of cigarettes? In my humble opinion, it doesn't smell bad. If anything, I think it smells rather pleasant, like a viney leaf scent. This cream smells like that, only with a touch of floral. If you can make the fresh cigarette scent into a perfume, I would guess this is what it would turn out to be. So yes, I enjoyed this fragrance very much, and no, I'm neither a smoker or crazy. 

Forgot to take a picture of the sample tube before started using and didn't remember until, well, it's almost empty...


Anyway, this is quite a nice face cream ^.^ It has pretty much the same mousse-like texture as the eye cream, light but effectively moisturizing, leaving my skin velvety. Velvety, folks! And within this past week, my skin has gotten better. The flaking subsided, the dryness alleviated, and while Lancome Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner still stings a little, it's nowhere as bad as it was before. Being a skeptic, I will refrain from giving credit to any product. I overhauled almost my entire nightly routine anyway, so while something is helping, I'm not sure which one ^.^' I'm thinking it's probably a combination of things. For now, this cream is great, but I'm looking forward to the next thing to try xD

Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream:
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE*, HYDROGENATED PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL*, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*, PEG-20 STEARATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT*, TREHALOSE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, DIMETHICONE, TRIBEHENIN*, CARBOMER, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE*, TOCOPHEROL*, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, CERAMIDE 2, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACRYLATES C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE*, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7*, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN.*Origine végétale - Plant origin.
***List of ingredients from Caudalie USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts