Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hadanomy Collagen Concentrated Lotion

This Hadanomy Collagen Concentrated Lotion is the last of the 4 products I started using from this line. This lotion (toner) is a much thicker and much more moisturizing version of the Collagen Lotion. It is supposedly the second to last step before the cream, which raises my eyebrows, because it's very moisturizing already just by itself!


Suggested routine for nights (purple section): 
1. Collagen Cleansing (for makeup removal, pink tube, haven't tried this yet; if you wear a water resistant Japanese sunscreen, you will need an oil cleanser to remove that first), OR
2. Collagen Wash (follow up cleanser, pink pump bottle, I skipped this and didn't bother with it)
6. Twice a week treatment: Collagen Mask (skipped this too) 
7. This Concentrated Lotion
8. Collagen Cream (haven't tried this yet)

Suggested routine for days (yellow section):
1. Collagen Wash
4. Collagen MilkOR
5. Collagen Cream

***Hadanomy product guide from Hadanomy JP.

This Concentrated Lotion was, umm, how should I say this, too moisturizing for me. It's a liquid gel, but it's thick enough that I had to squeeze the chubby bottle to get it to come out because it couldn't pour easily (the bottle doesn't squeeze easily either...), although it did liquifies upon contact. I tried layering it over the other products, but it just turned my face sticky and took forever to sink in. Then after about an hour or so, it turned me shiny. It was much better on its own, although still slightly sticky in the beginning until it sank in completely. And this was in the super dry climate where my parents live! Needless to say, I left it home and didn't take it with me to SF. I read that it is humid here even if you don't feel it, thanks to the cooler temperature. 

Then I got here to SF and regretted not bringing it. Why? Because the water here is really harsh, and more often than not I wonder if it would help any since layering all the other products barely hold down the flakes until the next shower. Then again, it may not help any, not to mention the stickiness may get much worse with the humidity. Oh, the what-if's...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts