Friday, April 12, 2013

Tarte LipSurgence Part II

The last from the 2012 Sephora Give Me Some Lip trial set is this full size Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in the color Hope.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

From left to right: Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss 03 Precious Pink full size (gifted to my sister), Fresh Sugar Rose Mini Tinted Lip Treatment 0.08oz/2.2g, Bite Beauty Lip Shine Vintage 0.1oz/2.72g,  Laura Mercier Lip Glace Baby Doll 0.1oz/2.8g, Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss Child 0.12oz/3.5g, and this Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint Hope full size.

I have already described the Tarte LipSurgence pencils in general, so I will go straight to this particular Natural Matte Lip Tint Hope. This formula is matte, shimmer free, and like the Natural Matte Lip Tint Exposed, it also gain opacity after a minute or two of application. Hope is a cool dusty berry. I was worried it would turn my lips too purple and make me look "cold," but it turns out to be very nice! So all of a sudden, I'm now surrounded by super wearable cool lippies! I'm not complaining ^.^


Swatches from left to right: Fresh Sugar Rose Mini Tinted Lip Treatment (top), Bite Beauty Lip Shine Vintage, Laura Mercier Lip Glace Baby Doll, Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss Child, and Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint Hope.

See my previous Tarte LipSurgence post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts