Thursday, April 18, 2013

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss

Got a mini 3.6mL/0.12fl oz. tube of Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy as part of Ulta Spring 2012 GWP.

Midnight Cowboy

Ulta Spring 2012 GWP

For a glossy as shimmery as this one, the formula is quite smooth! It is also very thick and is probably going to be too sticky for some people. Although it does annoy me that I get tissue lints stuck on my lips every time I blow my nose, on the spectrum of stickiness this gloss is on the tolerable end (versus the unbearable fly traps that were the Stila Lip Glazes and It Glosses). I think its best sell, for me at least, is in the long lasting sweet minty scent, the tingling minty sensation, and the lack of taste (phew!). 

Midnight Cowboy looks like a peach beige in the tube but goes on me a sheer fleshy pink with dense white shimmer. Thankfully it's not frosty, but sadly it still turns my lips sickly pale and is definitely not something I would wear alone by itself. So for me, this gloss is best layered on top of another more pigmented lip color. I dab it over lipstick on the center of the lower lip for a pouty shine, or I wear it over a stain and watch it brings my lips to life with a glass-like effect!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These sorta color make me look washed out!
Don't forget to chek out my international Giveaway to win Mac Stereo Rose!
xx
titiyangzom.blogspot.in

D. said...

Hi Titi,

it's too bad isn't it? But on top of another lip color it's not terrible, so at least I can use it ^.^

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts