Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum

So this tiny 3mL sample tube of Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum didn't last very long, about a week with morning and night use ^.^ It came from the Sephora Dior Deluxe Sample Set I got last year, which included the Dior Addict Extreme mini in 536 Lucky.

Sephora Dior Deluxe Sample Set


This was a semi translucent and beige-colored serum. It had a decent consistency, not too thick but not too watery and runny either. I liked the herbal scent, but I didn't like that it was laced with alcohol and the alcohol smell came through pretty well. I use about a drop each time for my whole face. Right after application, my face felt really sticky, but since I always wait 5-10 after a serum/essence anyway it was fine by the time I apply the next layer.

Over all, this kept my skin nice and soft, but other than that it was nothing wowing, or at least warrant the price tag. The biggest negative for me was the alcohol scent. Plus if I were to spend that money, I'd much rather get the Astalift Essence, although this Dior serum did prove that whatever effect I thought I was getting from the Astalift Essence was in fact a halo effect. Which means neither of these products did much to contribute to whatever that's been working well with my skin. Which means I'm totally moving on to the next serum/essence ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts