Sunday, June 16, 2013

L'Occitane Bonne Mere Gentle Body Wash

After the Green Tea Shower Gel let down, and I was pretty wary and was frankly hesitant of trying more of the L'Occitane stack I had just bought. I go through phases like that, and then I quickly got bored of the travel sized body washes (there are about a dozen) in my shower and added this Bonne Mere Gentle Body Wash to the lineup. 


Best decision, really! I would even say this body wash alone pacified the disgruntled customer in me. There are two fragrances within L'Occitane's Bonne Mere line, Milk and Honey, and while I haven't tried the Honey Gentle Body Wash (sure am curious now!), this Milk one is fantastic! It's actually gentle as claimed, and while it does foam, it's not crazy frothy. It's still pretty strongly scented, but this powdery milky scent hits all the right spots with me! And not just me, hubby too! In fact, he likes this body wash so much he pretty much finished the entire bottle, much to my dismay. I can't complain though, because I sure love how he smells afterwards xD

For a long time, this travel size was on sale for $5-something on L'Occitane, but I just checked and they're finally out T.T Damn, I don't want the big huge bottle, so I guess it's Ebay time? In the mean time, I stocked up with the Gentle Cream for Face, Body & Hands in both the Milk and Honey fragrances. Will review these next!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts