Tuesday, June 18, 2013

L'Occitane Immortelle Essential Water

Been using this travel sized 30mL/1fl. oz. spray bottle of L'Occitane Immortelle Essential Water as toner/pre-moisturizer on my neck and décolletage (why not?). I have two bottles, both were freebies from GWPs Divine Secret Collection below and Brighten Up Collection. Will probably give the second bottle to mum as I'm ready to move on.

See below screencap for content details of the Divine Secret Collection.

This is a runny watery toner meant to soak a cotton pad with and used to wipe the face after cleansing. Interestingly enough, the full size does not come in a spray bottle while this travel size does, and so I use it like a freshener and spritz it directly onto my skin instead of soaking a cotton pad. It is very strongly scented with the crushed dandelion scent as with the rest of the Immortelle line. In fact, it's so overwhelmingly perfumy I "demoted" it to the neck and décolletage area after just a couple of uses because I couldn't stand the scent on face.

As a toner, it was a bit sticky on face and neck, although for some reason I was able to tolerate the stickiness better on my neck and décolletage than my face ^.^ So I would spray this on, leave for 5-10 minutes for absorption and then apply Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum over it. Together, they keep my skin moist and supple, sometimes perhaps a tad too moisturizing when the weather is warmer. Over all, it's really nothing special and I wouldn't pay full retail for the full size. Actually, I would consider the strong fragrance a huge minus, and I don't recommend this toner if you are sensitive to strong fragrance.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts