Sunday, July 14, 2013

L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Shower Gel

Almost done with the L'Occitane bath and body ^.^ This is the 75mL/2.5fl oz. travel size bottle of the Pivoine Flora Shower Gel. I have two of these, one from the Pivoine Flora Spring Set and one from the Brighten Up Collection I got as GWP. I ended up giving one, along with the Pivoine Flora Beauty Milk (will review next) to complete the pair, to my cousin J. when she visited me in March.

Pivoine Flora Spring Set, which includes 75mL/2.5fl oz. each of this Shower Gel and Beauty Milk, 1oz. Hand Cream, and 100g/3.5oz. Rose Bonne Mere Soap (will review later).

The Brighten Up Collection also includes 75mL/2.5fl oz. each of this Shower Gel and Beauty Milk, 1.7fl. oz Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam, 30mL/1fl oz. Immortelle Essential Water, 0.3fl oz. Immortelle Brightening Essence, and a 0.01oz. sample packet of Immortelle Brightening Shield SPF40/PA+++.

This is a milder body wash than most other L'Occitane body washes I've used, though not as mild as my recent favorite Bonne Mere Gentle Body Wash Milk. I have to say I like this scent, even if I find it a tad too strong and more like a flowery rose than peony, although I should also add I have no idea what peonies smell like ^.^ At least it smells really nice on hubby, and who wouldn't want their men to smell of peonies and roses? My cousin J. agreed it smells nice too, and she is also sensitive to fragrances, so this is one of the better fragrances that L'Occitane carries, in my humble opinion.

Ingredients.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts