Sunday, October 6, 2013

Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser

Received a 30mL/0.69oz. tube of Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser from this Skin Solutions Multi-Active set, which also includes a Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream full size 1.7oz. and Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Comfort Cream deluxe trial size 0.53oz.



This cleanser is decent, not bad but nothing special. It comes out of the tube a gel cream that foams a bit, though nothing crazy like Japanese foaming cleansers. The exfoliating beads are somewhat scratchy, so I wouldn't say this is particularly "gentle." My face does feel very clean afterwards, if not a bit too clean as my skin was always a bit taut after drying. The scent is a flowery citrus and doesn't bother me.

Overall, I finished this tube in about a month with every third morning use ^.^ Will not repurchase as I'm using something else right now (L'Occitane Exfoliating Rice Powder, will review soon) that I like much much better.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts