Sunday, October 13, 2013

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate

Been using this 50mL/1.7oz. travel sized jar of L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate from the Almond Voyage Kit, a great and light moisturizer for the body for humid weather! I'm so glad I didn't give it away as it was love at first sniff!

The "concentrate" in the name makes me think of the thick, pasty, and greasy Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme, so I actually tried this for the first time when my skin really needed some moisture. To my surprise, this turned out to be super duper light, like a fluffy soufflé almost, the texture of fat free Yoplait and the scent of almond heaven! 

I love this almond scent! It's warm and soothing just like the Almond Shower Oil, good enough to eat ^.^ I'd gone through 2 bars of the Almond Exfoliating Soap and a tube of Almond Hand Cream and loved both (will review later), but this Almond Milk Concentrate smells even better than those two and will linger until the next day. Wow! 

Other than the yummy almond scent though, this product is far from perfect. Yes, the light texture goes on smooth, absorbs instantly, and leaves my skin silky. However, it provides light moisture at most, perfect right now for the warm SF fall and is probably more than adequate for hot and humid climates. But I can't imagine this would do a thing for the drier climates, or any other cold and dry winter. So if you can get it on sale, totally give it a try, but I wouldn't pay full retail.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts