Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Revital Trial Kit HK

Revital is a Shiseido whitening product line only available in Asia with slight range and probably ingredients variations between Japan and other Asian countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. I picked up this Revital Trial Kit from Adam Beauty, so I noted the name with HK as it came from Hong Kong.  

The Trial Kit came with 20g Cleansing Foam Type II Moisturizing, 20mL each of the Whitening Lotion EX Type II Moisturizing and Whitening Moisturizer EX Type II Moisturizing, 10mL Whitening Serum AA EX, and 7mL Vital-Perfection Science Cream AAA. I'm not sure what the double-A and the triple-A's stand for, since these aren't exactly batteries. At least I hope not ^.^'

I also bought this for my mum and took pictures with her permission, so I haven't actually used any of these products myself ^.^ So this is just a quick post to show you what the kit looks like if you are thinking of picking it up also.

Revital Cleansing Foam Type II Moisturizing 20g.

Whitening Lotion EX Type II Moisturizing (top row) and Whitening Moisturizer EX Type II Moisturizing (bottom row), 20mL each. These are in glass bottles with a really pretty gold and purple sheen.

Revital Whitening Serum AA EX 10mL. This is also in a glass bottle, although opaque with gold metallic lacquer.

Revital Vital-Perfection Science Cream AAA 7mL

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts