Monday, December 2, 2013

Boscia Blotting Linens Part II

During the busy times at work, I got too lazy to put on sunscreen, which helped greatly with oil-control. The result is that I get totally oil slicked by mid afternoon, and thankfully I have these Boscia Blotting Linens handy!

Last year, I bought the Green Tea, Peppermint, and Pink Peppermint. I finished the Green Tea 25-sheet pack long ago and am half way through the Pink Peppermint 100-sheet pack (full size) now. This past July, Boscia ran a Surprise Beauty Bag promotion I picked up another set with Green Tea again and unscented, along with a carrying case with mirror, which is a cute little convenience but not entirely necessary unless I am to dab these blotting linens over makeup, in which case I do without a mirror anyway.

The Boscia Surprise Beauty Bag, which includes full sizes of Purifying Cleansing GelSmoothing Facial Polish, Clear Complexion Treatment, Restorative Night Moisture Cream, and Intensifying Moisture Pack.


Overall, I like the blotting linens a lot. However, I'm not sure what the green tea or peppermint essence does, if anything at all. I guess they smell nice, but that's about it. 

Pink Peppermint 100 sheets and case with mirror with adorable ume blossom prints in the front.

See my previous Boscia Blotting Linens post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts