Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Clinique Shimmering Stripes Powder Blusher

So I owe a couple of super belated reviews to some Clinique blushes I've been using for years! Yes, years, because I'm that easily distracted. Anyway, of those blushes is this pretty Shimmering Stripes Powder Blusher in 01 Cabana Pink.

All pictures taken indoor with flash, unless otherwise noted.

This powder blush is very soft, unscented, and with very soft shimmers that imparts a soft glow without any visible sparkle. Depends on my mood, I either swirl over the 3 left bars, the 3 right bars, or the 2 middle bars and none of the 3 choices have ever done me wrong.

From left to right:
- Pale powder pink
- Rose in the pan but turns more coral on me
- Warm pink in the pan but turns a tad tawny on me
- A tawny taupe in the pan but gains some plum on me. This color by itself can be used for contouring also.

Swatch photo taken in natural light without flash.

2 comments:

Ann said...

This can be too where is the pink?

They changed in your skin too!! I really wan to know why colors can change sometimes so much in some persons ... Like really I know about skin tone but there have to be more than that!!

Well..apart off the mysterious of the changing colors they still look lovely on you :)

D. said...

Hi Ann,

Thank you ^.^ Actually, the changing color part is what makes it fun for me LOL it's totally unpredictable but the I guess the fun is in the surprise xD

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts