Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Phytomer Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion

Started using this Phytomer Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion a month ago, after finally finished the disastrously perfumed Suisse Programme Cellular Revitalizing Toner. Let's just say after all that perfumy gag I very much welcomed this Phytomer toner mildly scented with rose. In fact, I like it enough to bring with me the 50mL/1.6fl oz. travel bottle I got from the Phytomer Moisturizing Face Gift Set.

The original Phytomer order I purchased from Le Spa USA (not affiliated!), from whom I received a boat load of samples I'm looking forward to try ^.^


Phytomer Moisturizing Face Gift Set also includes the full size jar of Hydra Original Thirst Relief Melting Cream for hubby, and another full size tube of Doux Visage Velvet Cleansing Cream that I haven't gotten to yet.

My very first experience with cleansing water was actually Caudalie Cleansing Water, and unfortunately it was not a good experience. Caudalie turned my face into an oil field, and since then I've developed a bias against the non-rinsing multi-purpose 3-in-1 cleansing (claiming even waterproof makeup), toning, and supposedly moisturizing micellar water. I wasn't tempted at all, not even when Bioderma Sensibio H2O (Crealine H2O) exploded onto the Japanese market in 2012. I was there to witness the giant bottles bundled into pairs at Don Quixote, and bulk sizes of skincare products are not at all a common sight in Japan (they have a space problem, remember?)!

The 50mL/1.6fl oz. travel size I'm using right now while on the road.

This is the pair of Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion and Perfect Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk, 250mL 8.4fl oz. I purchased from LovelySkin, though this experience was unfortunately not a pleasant one.

Anyway, back to Phytomer. This product is not micellar water, and it only claims to be a cleansing toner, so I'm more open to trying it ^.^' And funny enough, to me it feels just like rose water, light, fast absorbing, and best of all doesn't leave my skin at all oily or sticky. In fact, if my skin was taut and dry before use, after use it would be comfortable and soft, ready for the next layers. As mentioned above, it's mildly scented, and the rose fragrance is a nice one too, not too flowery, not too fake, and I can deal with that. So yeah, I definitely took a risk in purchasing a full size of this toner before trying it, but the risk turns out rather rewarding. I still have a bunch of things lining up to try after this, but I might repurchase when there's a good promotion ^.^

Ingredients.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts