Sunday, December 14, 2014

Clinique Almost Lipstick Part III

In addition to being the year of the eye liners and bb creams, 2014 has also been a year of the lippies for me, the sheer, somewhat staining, but more importantly balmy and moisturizing, with or without glossy shine lippies. Here are more Clinique Almost Lipstick that had been in my bag for months on end before I swapped them out to Lipstick Queen Chinatown Glossy Pencils.

From left to right: 39 Shy Honey, 41 Flirty Honey, and Sweet Nectar. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is in a running series so I'll go straight to the colors.

39 Shy Honey: this is pretty much clear balm with just a hint of color on my lips. I probably will not repurchase.

41 Flirty Honey: a translucent reddish pink with very fine shimmers that don't show at all. This is a lovely juicy pink and I love it! Which is why it still boggles my mind that Clinique decides to discontinue these different colors of Almost Lipsticks! Why?!?

- Sweet Nectar: a semi translucent and much more pigmented coral pink. This is actually an old color that was discontinued a few years ago. As you can see, it's quite significantly more pigmented than the others. At the same time, it's still very wearable although admittedly I don't reach for it as often as the others due to the level of pigmentation. Let's hope Clinique brings back more colors :(


From left to right: 39 Shy Honey, 41 Flirty Honey, and Sweet Nectar.

See my previous posts:
- Clinique Almost Lipstick
- Clinique Almost Lipstick Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts