Saturday, January 17, 2015

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Half way through this 125mL/4.4oz tube of Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. It was a part of a Cleansing Duo I bought along with a 100mL/3.4fl oz. Toning Lotion with Chamomile. For that purchase, I got a super generous GWP to boot!



This Gentle Foaming Cleanser barely foams at all, so don't count on getting a nice lather with it. It is creamy, rinses well, and doesn't leave my skin squeaky or stripped. That said, it's not as gentle as I would expect. My skin still feels taut after the shower, although to be fair it's in the dead of the winter and it's super dry where I am. The cleanser is scented with a mild milky scent that doesn't bother me or hubby.


Here's the GWP I got, from which I've reviewed the Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion with Aloe Vera.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts