Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss Part II

Over the holidays I caved and bought the Sephora Favorites Draw the Line 2014 edition (will review later), and got another mini Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss in the color Exposed as part of the Sephora 2014 Samples of the Season Flawless Refresh GWP.

Among these samples were Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. The rest I haven't tried yet. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is the second LipSurgence Lip Gloss I've tried and the formula is really excellent! Which makes me wish all the more that they had made it minty like the LipSurgence Lip Pencils instead of this boring sugary sweet scent. Either way, this gloss reminds me why I love glosses, so perhaps it's a good thing these aren't minty like the pencils - because I'd go nuts LOL!


- Exposed: semi translucent warm pinky mauve that's a perfect my-lips-but-better color. It leaves my lips looking plushy and plump, with no milkiness whatsoever, unlike the color Magic. I like this color very much and it has since replaced Magic in my bag ^.^


See my previous Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts