Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Freshel BB Mineral Powder SPF25 PA++

More loose powders ^.^ This time, Freshel BB Mineral Powder SPF25 PA++ comes in a 10g jar and is a translucent powder meant for finishing.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


I actually do like this powder a lot (can you tell there's a trend here - the powders I've liked so far have been translucent ^.^)! Being translucent, it's quite light and disappears onto my skin. I do lament the weak sun protection, with unknown concentrations of zinc oxide (酸化亜鉛) and titanium dioxide (酸化チタン) as active ingredients. I wish it was a tad cheaper as well, as it retails for 1,600yen a piece. So I won't repurchase, because for a translucent loose powder Privacy UV Face Powder just takes the cake in terms of both sun protection and affordability.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts