Monday, March 30, 2015

Innisfree Mineral Powder SPF40 PA++

This Innisfree Mineral Powder SPF40 PA++ was discontinued, but I've read good things about it so I hunted it down and finally got one through, guess where, Rakuten JP (not affiliated!), because it was sold out everywhere else when I was looking.

This is a 10g loose mineral powder with light to moderate coverage, and it comes in 2 colors: #1 Light Beige and #2 Natural Beige. I got #1 Light Beige.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.



Packaging is a self-dispensing pot with a sponge puff applicator and a mirror on top of the cap. The box says the powder has 95% natural content. Umm, can we get any more vague? ^.^" I mean, other mineral powders would say X% mineral based or mineral content, but here we only have 95% "natural content," which can be pretty much anything under the sun, plus Jeju minerals and Jeju green tea. I can't read the list of ingredients, so let's hope they divulged more details there. 



Either way, I wish the SPF40 was higher, because other than the vagueness the powder is very decent. The light to moderate coverage means it's lighter and not as thick, though the provided sponge tends to dispense way too much powder (they all do!). So if I want a sheer application I'd use my mixed squirrel brush, or a goat brush for more coverage. Also, the powder is scented with a faint herbal tea fragrance that's very nice I must say! So I'm glad I tried it ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts