Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pore Putty Mineral Loose Powder SPF39 PA+++

Pore Putty (funny name, huh?) is a well known brand from Sana focusing on just base makeup, and they happen to have a Mineral Loose Powder SPF39 PA+++. I'm going through this crazy loose powder phase, especially those that are mineral based and with decent sun protection. So I thought I'd pick this up to try.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is an unscented mineral powder that's available in only one shade. That said, it does have some coverage, about medium, and as such is meant to use on top of bb cream to set, which is exactly what I use it for, to set my bb cream. The coverage makes it a tad too thick as a finishing powder. It has a matte finish and I do like, but it doesn't wow me like the Privacy UV Face Powder does, but it works well enough.

The main sun protection ingredients are titanium dioxide (酸化チタン) and zinc oxide (酸化亜鉛), but concentration is unknown. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts