Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Suisse Programme Caviar Lifting Serum

More than half way through this 7mL/0.25fl. oz. deluxe sample of this Suisse Programme Caviar Lifting Serum so I'm posting a quick review for it.



Like the Repair Eye Complex, this serum is scented but very mildly so, a cause for me to celebrate, which probably means I won't be buying anything else from Suisse Programme. This serum dispenses a clear gel with pretty gold shimmers, but you already I know how I feel about "pretty" skincare products (totally useless, in case you forget). But honestly this serum is not bad. It applies light and absorbs immediately, although I do find it pilling if I accidentally apply too much. It's surprisingly moisturizing and sometimes I don't apply any other moisturizer over it. That said, I haven't noticed any "lifting". Would I pay $195 for the full size? Not a chance ^.^"

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts