Friday, August 7, 2015

L'Occitane Ultra-Gentle Cleansing Milk

With me and hubby both used (and loved) the Phytomer Perfect Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk, we went through that 250mL bottle much faster than expected! Thankfully, we have a reserve of travel-size items, like this 50mL/1.7fl. oz. bottle of L'Occitane Ultra-Gentle Cleansing Milk.


First I think I should make clear that while this product is called Cleansing Milk, it's *not* a milk at all but is rather a cream with the consistency of thick yogurt. So it's more like a cleansing cream.

Other than that, I love it! It smells soooooo good, like the Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap Milk, which I just now realized I never reviewed even though I'd used up several bars *gasp* I've tried this cleansing cream on both dry and wet skin (with dry or wet hands) and found that it works either way. I just massage it on then rinse off. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and feeling adequately clean, although to be fair I only use it on days when I didn't go out and therefore didn't wear any sunscreen or makeup. I just check L'Occitane's website and the cleansing silk is now called Shea Butter Cleansing Milk, and a 200mL pump bottle goes for $22, which is not bad. I will definitely buy the full size with a good promotion. Will wait for the holidays season ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts