Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

I'm two weeks into this 200mL/6.75fl. oz. pump bottle of The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. After Shikioriori Tsubaki Cleansing Oil, I wanted to change things up a bit and try something different, as in *not* Japanese ^.^


Well, I did ask for different and different is what I got! This Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil is really different! For one, it's very runny, almost like an oily water, which doesn't sound very good. I've used a couple of thinner cleansing oils in the past, SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil is thin but nowhere as runny. And Shiseido Suncare Ultimate Cleansing Oil is on the silicone-y side of thin, but still not as runny.

This Camomile Cleansing Oil is so runny whenever I pump some into the palm of my hand it splashes!!! Have you try pump water into your hand? Yes, it's that runny, which is really annoying and wasteful because, well, I spill it. With other cleansing oils I would really have to overflow my palm to spill but this stuff leak right out in between my fingers! 

But other than the runny texture, it works fine. It is scented with a mild flowery scent that's pleasant, and it does feel like an oil on my skin, neither cushy or silicone-y, which is good. It doesn't rinse as well as other cleansing oils I've tried, but it doesn't leave a greasy film or anything, so think a runny cleansing milk in the form of a cleansing oil. And yes, you do have to start with dry hands and face, so it's not a wet-dry cleansing oil. I won't buy it again though, because there are better choices out there.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil:
Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Isohexadecane (Emollient/Solvent), Polysorbate 85 (Surfactant-Emulsifying), Sorbitan Trioleate (Surfactant-Emulsifying), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Octyldodecanol (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).
***List of ingredients from The Body Shop USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts