Friday, September 18, 2015

Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

Had 2 tubes of this Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, a 30mL/1oz. from a generous GWP I received when purchasing the duo Gentle Foaming Cleanser and Toning Lotion with Camomile, and a 100mL/3.5oz. from Saks 5th Avenue Holiday 2013 GWP.

No, I'm no longer using this here because it's too hot and humid, but I was using it at home where it was much drier. There were times when we visited our in-laws up at their mountain ranch and this lotion was a skin-saver for me! 


This was a very thick, beige-colored cream that came out of the tube scented. The fragrance was fresh and I didn't mind it, but it was quite strong, so note this if you're sensitive to fragrance. It was very moisturizing, and sticky to a certain point until it absorbed completely. I hated the feel of it on my arms but was always thankful afterwards when the dry itchiness went away. 

The funny thing was that while it was great on my arms and legs, it did nothing for my hands and feet. I would rub some on, went to bed, and woke up with dry hands and cracking heels as if I hadn't bothered. Not sure why, may be I just have alligator skin or something. Either way, I'm just glad I don't have to mess with this stuff here. I have a love and hate relationship with humidity I guess. I hate it, yet I know it's good for my dry skin.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts