Saturday, September 19, 2015

Herbacin Wuta Kamille Soft Mild Hand Cream

Bought this 20mL tube of Herbacin Wuta Kamille Soft Mild Hand Cream along with the Wuta Kamille Hand and Nail Balm and the Wuta Kamille and Glycerin Hand Creme at the Taoyuan International Airport on my way home from Taipei. Almost through with it so I guess a quick review is in order.


 
This hand cream has much more in common with the Hand and Nail Balm in that it's very light but adequate. And nicely scented too! Whereas the Glycerin Hand Creme was much thicker and moisturizing, with a generic lotion smell I wasn't too thrilled about. 

Just as the Hand and Nail Balm was perfect for the humid Taiwanese weather, this Soft Mild Hand Cream has been great for Tokyo. It absorbs nice and clean and doesn't leave my hands sticky in this humid weather. When I was at home it had been in my gym bag, but now it's in my tote bag for grocery trips ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts