Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX

Been using this 15g deluxe trial jar of SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX for the past 3 weeks. It's from the Facial Treatment Essence Rochas Bottle x Mask Coffret via Isetan, which I bought, umm, two years ago... Better late than never, I guess -.-"

Despite my frequent home moves, I sealed up this jar as usual and stored it really carefully, and was pleasantly surprised when I opened this up to find it fresh as new, with no signs of degradation. Wow!

This is an exceptionally light gel cream with the consistency of Yoplait fat free yogurt, may be even lighter than that, and thus is deceptively potent. At first I thought it would be another lightweight day cream and dabbed on just a tiny bit to try after showering one night. To my shock, my skin felt so moisturized I didn't need the rest of my usual evening routine. WOAH. The next night I tried again, dabbing on just a bit and got the same result. So I've been using it as a night cream since and I really like it!

This gel cream is scented, but not too heavily so, and I actually like the fragrance very much. Granted, I haven't seen any miracle and haven't woken up glowing like an angel or anything like that. But funny enough, I'm looking forward to using this when the drier winter comes. It'll be interesting to see how my skin will respond then, whether this would still be adequate. This means it's time to start stalking for a good upcoming holiday set ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts