Thursday, January 28, 2016

Avene Thermal Spring Water

Stumbled upon a great bundle for Avene Thermal Spring Water sprays, five 50mL bottles for 2,000JPY. For comparison, Beauty Habit offers three 50mL bottles for $18, and here I got five bottles for $16! Scored! So of course I grabbed one set for myself and another for J. who was looking for some sort of hydrating spray for the plane rides.


What do I think about these sprays? Well, they're water, which is about sums it all up ^.^" So if I were to really think about it, I'd paid $16 for 250mL of water, which is pretty nuts.

I haven't taken one up the plane with me, so I can't comment on how much relief I get from it. So far, I've used one bottle to spray on my face and decolletage right after the shower. I'd spray it on and pat it in. Hubby uses it too to soothe his skin right after shaving. It's a refreshing spritz and it's cooling, coming from a metal aerosol bottle, but that's it. I haven't noticed any healing properties and I'm afraid its magic is lost on me. I won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts