Thursday, January 7, 2016

Coffret D'Or Premium Stay Rouge Part III

Update Friday, January 8, 2016.

Did a comparison swatch for Coffret D'Or Premium Stay Rouge RS-333 below versus Rouge Essence RS-282. To my surprise, RS-282 may be medium rose but it appears quite reddish coral next to RS-333! Interesting, huh? As you can see, these two colors have equivalent pigmentation level.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


------------------------------------------------
Original post Saturday, January 2, 2016.

Finally getting to more of my Coffret D'Or Premium Stay Rouge, hooray! In this round, I have PK-292 and RS-333, both in the permanent lineup released summer 2015, along with RD-215 and RD-216.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


- PK-292: a semi opaque strawberry cream color that turns a tad brighter on my lips. I was iffy about this color and unfortunately, my first instinct was correct: it's the first color-dud in this line for me, having the slight milkiness that I absolutely hate in my lippies :( Thank goodness it's only slight so it doesn't look too bad. But that still means my lips have to be in tiptop condition to pull off this color, otherwise it exaggerates every line and flake. Urgh.

- RS-333: a lovely and somewhat pigmented medium rose that's a much, much better pick than PK-292 above. I sent this color home to my mum in law back in September and she sang its praise so much I had to try one for myself ^.^ She was right. It's a beautiful and feminine color!

PK-292 looks deceptively translucent and wearable in the swatch, right?

Here's a comparison of PK-292 and RS-333 versus RD-215 and PK-289 at far left, and RD-212 and RD-216 at far right.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts