Thursday, February 25, 2016

Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Daily Moisture Balancing Serum

Here's another brand I haven't visited for 2 years, Jurlique. I was in the market for a facial treatment and had used an item from the Rose line before, the Rose Water Balancing Mist. So I picked up this 30mL/1fl oz. pump bottle of Rose Moisture Plus Daily Moisture Balancing Serum. It looked interesting, at least online. 


I was expecting the texture to be more like the Herbal Recovery Gel, but this turned out to be slightly more viscous and milkier, scented with rose, of course. It still spreads pretty easily, and 2 pumps are more than enough for my face and neck. It absorbs fast and cleanly too, and is quite moisturizing, just like the Herbal gel.
 

Ironically enough, this leads me to wonder what's the difference between the Herbal Recovery Gel and this Rose Balancing Serum, other than the scent. Because to be honest, I can't tell at all, and to me that's not necessarily a good thing. I want to be able to tell the difference. I want to be able to say I like something more than the other and why. Why else would I try something new if they all feel the same? So yeah, you can say I'm falling out of love with Jurlique.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts