Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

A while ago my friend A. ("A" is for angel, you know who you are *hugs*) sent me a lovely care package and indulged my skincare junkiness. Among the items were this 2.5g sample tube of CeraVe Eye Repair Cream, which I used right away as I was in desperate need of a new eye cream. I just finished the tube last week so here's a quick review for it.

This unscented eye cream was quite thick but wasn't heavy at all. In fact, it was perfect for daytime wear so that was what I used it for, versus Boscia Restorative Eye Treatment for nighttime. And for a daytime eye cream it was great! It did its job, which was to keep my eyes moisturized under sunscreens. The only drawback was that when I applied too much, it balled up.

Here's the rest of my care package. My angel sent me a boat load of chocolate, because she knows I like chocolate to go with me teas. Thank you girlfriend!


Look at all this! *drools*

2 comments:

Caty said...

I love the Cerave eye cream! I've been using it as my daytime eye cream for about a year now and am really pleased with it. If you're ever looking for something more rich for night I highly recommend the Paula's Choice eye cream. It's like a more amped up version of the Cerave. Both have really helped soften the aging that's occurred around my eyes since I turned 30. >:|

D. said...

Hi Caty,

Interesting! My friend A. has recommended Paula's Choice products to me also. I'll definitely give it a try when I run out of nighttime eye creams!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts