Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Comfort Cream

Been using this 15mL/0.53oz of Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Comfort Cream as nighttime moisturizer. It came from the Skin Solutions Multi-Active set, from which I've already reviewed the One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser.




I'm not sure about the youth recovery part, but the comforting cream part is definitely correct. It's a nice and thick cream and puts the ahhh onto my skin at night. I wish I had gotten to it a few months earlier when it was still super dry, but better late than never I guess ^.^

I really enjoy the scent of this cream too. It's a fresh and clean scent with a touch of flower, which makes it feminine and youthful. Hubby loves smelling it on me too and has made it known several times with kisses on my cheeks. Sold!

Just took a look at the Clarins USA website and saw 2 night versions, Normal-Combination and Normal-Dry skin. There are 4 different day versions now too, an SPF and a non-SPF versions for all skin types, as well as a gel-cream for Normal-Combination and a cream for Normal-Dry too. Wow! I guess this means I'll be stalking for a good promotion :D

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts