Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Hubby and I have been using this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. pump bottle of Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser since moving home from Tokyo. I think we're almost half way through the bottle.


This cleanser is soap-free, sulfate-free, alcohol-free, and fragrance free--exactly what I was looking to start with to ease our skin back into a super dry climate. So far so good. The cleanser is indeed mild, doesn't foam very much at all even though it's supposedly a "foaming" cleanser. It cleanses well either way but doesn't strip my skin.

I still experience some flaking and peeling both of which are unavoidable. They're what happens when I go back home to a dry environment with my dry-combo skin. To that end I'm glad to have YuSkin A cream to help combating those trouble spots. I probably won't repurchase, only because I have several other cleansers already lined up to try next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts