Monday, April 24, 2017

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist Part II

Within a short time, Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist has become one of my favorite lipstick formula, right up there with the former and long-discontinued Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge and Lipstick Queen Saints. They're like a glossy lip balm in a stick with sheer and wearable colors. They're long-lasting and feel fabulous on my lips. What's not to love?

So when I spotted more colors available on Selfridge UK online, I didn't think twice and snatched up three more: 06 春撫子 (Harunadeshiko), 07 珊瑚石 (Sangoseki), and 12 紅蜂蜜 (Benihachimitsu).

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I'm going straight to the colors as I've sung enough praises for the lippies themselves.

- 06 春撫子 (Harunadeshiko): translucent and shimmer-free muted rose. Turns my-lips-but-better and is a no-brainer whenever I'm in a hurry. Just can't go wrong with this color at all.

- 07 珊瑚石 (Sangoseki): shimmer-free and translucent orange-coral that gains more red on my lips. Interestingly enough, it's not as glossy as 06 or 12 below, and you can sort of see how the shine is more subtle in the swatch photo. Still, the color is totally my jam and I love it. Must resist getting a backup.

- 12 紅蜂蜜 (Benihachimitsu): shimmer-free and swatches a coral but pulls totally peach on my lips. Despite the translucent swatch, this color gains some opacity on my lips as well, though thankfully not too milky and still wearable.

From left to right: 06 春撫子 (Harunadeshiko), 07 珊瑚石 (Sangoseki), and 12 紅蜂蜜 (Benihachimitsu). Aren't they just delectable?

See my previous Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts