Wednesday, May 17, 2017

RMK Irresistible Bright Lips

Read Citrine's review of RMK Irresistible Glow Lips in EX-06 and got curious, so I picked up a few colors from Selfridge's UK online store to try. While at it I thought I'd try one color from the Irresistible Bright Lips also. Knowing this is supposedly the more pigmented line, I went for 02 Pink Red.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

These come in a silver metal tube that feels strangely light, perhaps because it's aluminum? Either way, the tube is square, chubby, and short, slightly thicker than Lunasol lipstick tubes. 

This formula feels decent, unscented, very soft, and on the thin side. It applies evenly, is moisturizing, and very comfortable on my lips. I'd still prefer it to be a tad thicker, but since I've only tried one color I can't conclude the same for the whole line. I'm eyeing 03 Coral Red, 06 Natural Rose, and 07 Deep Rose next but I'm not going to get them just yet ^.^

- 02 Pink Red: a semi-opaque warm pink with reddish undertone and micro-shimmers that don't really show. On my lips, the opacity somewhat adapts, and thankfully it doesn't appear too milky and is tolerable. The red disappears also and it's just a warm think that goes well with everything. Overall, not my favorite color but I've worn it a few times and like it enough.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts