Sunday, July 9, 2017

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist Part V

I was dead serious when I said I wanted Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist in all the colors. Here are 02 胡桃色 (Kurumiiro) and 10 優珊瑚 (Yuusango). When I find a formula I love, my *hoard drive* kicks in and I just have to collect them all like I did with Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge and Lipstick Queen Saints to name a couple.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

My first encounter with a shimmery Creamy Glow Moist (#10 below)! I'm not sure what to think about it, not thrilled for sure. Thankfully, the shimmers are fine and not chunky or obvious, but I still prefer my lippies without. I do feel a very slight grittiness, which is a small disappointment, but otherwise the color is lovely.

The other day I applied some lipstick while lounging around with my little one, then realized I'd need to wipe it off before kissing him which I did. And yet despite the thorough wiping, just one kiss left traces of shimmers on his pudgy cheeks anyway. Grrr. Even more reasons for me to dislike shimmers in lip products.

- 02 胡桃色 (Kurumiiro): beige, plain and simple. Good thing it's translucent. It'd be hard for me to wear otherwise. Very much reminds me of Lavshuca Rouge Essence Bar BE-3. Not sure when I'll have a chance to wear this color as it works best with strong eye looks.

Here are Creamy Glow 10 潤朱 (Urumishu) and 11 洒落柿 (Sharegaki) and this Creamy Glow Moist 02 胡桃色 (Kurumiiro).

- 10 優珊瑚 (Yuusango): a lovely translucent sakura pink that would have been perfect without the shimmers.

10 優珊瑚 (Yuusango) and 12 紅蜂蜜 (Benihachimitsu).

02 胡桃色 (Kurumiiro) and 10 優珊瑚 (Yuusango).

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts