Friday, November 10, 2017

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil

Been using this 15mL/0.5fl. oz. tube of Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil for the past week after finishing Nude ProGenius Rescue Oil


I didn't bother trying this on my face, folks. This is a multi-purpose oil meant for use all over the body, and so to my belly and butt it went. Even if it was meant only for the face, it would go straight to my belly and butt anyway. Why? Because by "creamy" they meant congealed bacon grease at room temperature, greasier and thicker than the 100% argan oil even! Despite the mild and pleasant citrus scent clearly meant to entice, there's just no way I'd put it on my face. But other than the goopiness, it's very moisturizing and kept the dryness at bay. Glad to have tried it, but will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts